terça-feira, 22 de abril de 2008

o amigo Terence Samuel...

prevê a vitória de Obama na Pensilvânia:


That creaking noise you hear is the sound of me going way out on a limb to predict that Barack Obama will win the Pennsylvania primary on Tuesday, finally ending Hillary Clinton's presidential ambitions.

After all the sound and fury, the race in Pennsylvania will come down to the strength of get- out-the-vote (GOTV) operations, and I think the Obama campaign's organizational advantages will be enough to push Obama past Clinton by almost two percentage points. He's got money, he's got energy and enthusiasm (despite his debate performance on Tuesday), and he's got Philadelphia and its suburbs.



O amigo Terence Samuel é um optimista. Não gosto nada de gente optimista. Deprimem-me tremendamente. O amigo Terence Samuel não tem razão. Até já.

Arquivo do blogue

«I always contradict myself»

Richard Burton em Bitter Victory, de Nicholas Ray.